When creating your Niagara web design these tips will help;
Your website is where your business resides — it’s like the headquarter of an offline company. Hence, it is important to practise good design principles to make sure your site reaches out to the maximum number of visitors and sells to as many people as possible.
- Make sure you have clear directions on the navigation of your website. The navigation menu should be uncluttered and concise so that visitors know how to navigate around your website without confusion.
- Reduce the number of images on your website. They make your site load very slowly and more often than not they are very unnecessary. If you think any image is essential on your site, make sure you optimize them using image editing programs so that they have a minimum file size.
- Keep your text paragraphs at a reasonable length. If a paragraph is too long, you should split it into separate paragraphs so that the text blocks will not be too big. This is important because a block of text that is too large will deter visitors from reading your content.
- Make sure your website is cross-browser compatible. If your website looks great in Internet Explorer but breaks horribly in Firefox and Safari, you will lose out on a lot of prospective visitors.
- Use CSS to style your page content because they save a lot of work by styling all elements on your website in one go.
If you need help with your Niagara Web Design please give us a call at 905-328-6957. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you out as best we can.